Thursday 16 May 2013

To The Max!

At 5'3 and a half I'd never really considered maxi dresses as an option - that is until my best friend Lucy changed my mind with her lovely drop-waisted floral number. On holiday in Abu Dhabi maxi dresses were a popular choice amongst the girls whether on the beach or at a fancy restaurant - satisfying the modest dress codes whilst still remaining cool (in both senses of the word). Tugging at the hem of a dress I'd managed to shrink in the wash, worrying that it was far too short, maxi dresses suddenly seemed to be the answer to effortless elegance. I'll just have to find one that doesn't drag along the floor or trip me up!

On my search to find the perfect maxi for me, I've managed to whittle it down to a shortlist of 5:

1. Border Print Maxi Dress, £55 Oasis

2. Binary Floral Maxi Dress, £56 Warehouse

3.Tribal Maxi Dress, £30 Dorothy Perkins

4. Cutaway Stripe Maxi Dress, £20 Matalan

5. Tile Print Maxi Dress, £50 Miss Selfridge

No comments:

Post a Comment