Wednesday 1 January 2014

January Sale Buys

Now I haven't gone made in the January sales this year, but you know me - I can never resist a bargain so of course I've picked up a handful of great buys...






















My first stop was Bliss for their mistletoe must-haves. The lips and mitts duo of Bliss Fabulips lip balm and high intensity hand cream is a steal at £8 given that the lip balm alone usually sells for £12. I tried out a selection of Bliss products at the Aqua Sana spa at Center Parcs a few weeks ago, so I know these wonder products will be an absolute godsend to soothe cracked skin through the cold winter months ahead. Top tip - the vanilla + bergamot body butter is also divine!

Next up was Topshop. I'd had my beady eyes on the Arctic Fox scarf and vintage inspired brooch for a while, so as soon as I saw they were in the sale I snapped them up. Even better, when I got to the till they had been marked down again - so in the end I got the scarf for £7 (WAS £20) and the brooch for £8 (WAS £12). Can't be bad!

No comments:

Post a Comment