Tuesday 30 July 2013

Who Wore It Best?

It's happened before, and before long it'll happen again... we're talking 2 girls and 1 dress. Just a matter of days apart Caroline Flack and Jenna-Louise Coleman were spotted sporting the very same Aztec print dress. I know, I know, It's not the end of the world - and it's not even like they turned up at the same party or anything - Caroline was snapped on duty at the X-Factor auditions whilst Jenna-Louise was promoting Dr Who at Comic-Con 1000s of miles away in California. The problem is now that everyone's seen it Topshop have only gone and sold out of the £65 skater dress.






















So, who wore it best? Has Caroline Flack got the X-Factor or does the Time Lord's assistant Jenna exterminate all competition? Call me a cop out but I think they both look great - I just can't wait until it's back in stock and I can buy one for myself!


No comments:

Post a Comment