Wednesday 10 July 2013

The Perfect Present? A Purse!

They say it's the thought that counts, but when it comes to gifting I say put a little bit more thought into it and you'll be parting with your hard earned cash to buy a present they might actually adore. Trained from an early age to pass on rather obvious hints about jewellery from Mum to Dad, I like to think I'm pretty well tuned in to what people want. So, when my sister said the lining had ripped in the Osprey purse I'd bought her for Christmas a few years ago I instantly knew shopping for her birthday present would be easy this time around - especially as she already has the handbag that matches this J by Jasper Conran purse (£25, Debenhams).



















Happy Birthday Rachel - hope you like your new purse!

No comments:

Post a Comment