Saturday 5 May 2012

Jenny Packham No.1

What have I got in common with Jennifer Aniston, Keira Knightley and the Duchess of Cambridge? Not a lot - but we are all big fans of Jenny Packham's romantic designs. That's why I was so excited to see the latest Designer at Debenhams...

The Jenny Packham No.1 occasionwear collection features everything you need for that summer wedding or a day at the races. Alongside the dresses, there are shoes, clutch bags, feather fascinators and of course some glittering Jenny Packham jewellery to complete the look.

Jenny Packham No.1, Brooch £25
Jenny Packham No.1, Necklace £35 












A total magpie when it comes to anything shiny, my eyes lit up with delight when I saw the latest additions at the Debenhams jewellery counter. The only problem was choosing what to buy. In the end (apologies to the very patient sales assistant) I settled on a necklace and a brooch.

Luckily my Mum was with me so I could give her some very clear hints as to birthday presents.

No comments:

Post a Comment