Wednesday 1 December 2010

Walking in a Winter Wonderland

It's a veritable winter wonderland out there at the moment - I can't quite remember ever seeing so much snow before! As picturesque as the snowy vista from my window may be, the truth is that the cold snap has brought havoc to most of the UK - even though we knew it was coming.

















Schools are closed, pipes have burst and any form of public transport is practically out of the question. I've done the sensible thing and dusted off the old Ugg boots when I've been forced to leave the warmth of home and brave the sub-zero temperatures outside. Love them or hate them, I couldn't have done with out them this week. After all, it is the kind of arctic conditions they are meant for - not Malibu Beach. Pammy and Tori take note!
















No comments:

Post a Comment