Monday 6 December 2010

Cheryl v Dannii: Bows and Belles

This week the X-Factor reached the semi-final stage; yes the final really is less than a week away! I don't know where the time has gone, but I'll miss the shocks, scandals and stylish frocks once it's all over. This week Cheryl ditched the glitz in favour of a monochrome dress by Stephane Rolland. What with all the folds and a big bow to hold it all together the look reminded me of all the wrapping-up I've still got left to do before Christmas. Meanwhile Dannii was back on winning form in a beautiful nude coloured gown with lace inserts and an over-sized corsage by Australian designer Aurelio Costarella. So, only one more Cheryl v Dannii post to go... something tells me they will have saved the best 'til last!

No comments:

Post a Comment