Sunday 17 October 2010

Cheryl v Dannii: Red Hot!

Week 2 of the live shows and Cheryl shocked us all with a hot new hair do! I love this mahogany shade and have been toying with the idea of dying my hair this colour for some time. But I have to say lose the extensions Cheryl!

Despite the new look Cheryl failed to wow in a black Azarro jumpsuit - but it would have been difficult for anyone to outshine Dannii this week. She looked oh so elegant in what has to be one of my favourite Victoria Beckham designs. Mrs Beckham herself wore the one shoulder nude dress to an Oscars party back in February - now Dannii has joined the ever increasing line of glamorous celebs to don one of the former Spice Girl's creations. I could say a whole lot more about VB - but I'll save it for another post.















No comments:

Post a Comment