Monday 13 September 2010

Cosmo Blog Awards

As you may all be aware, I was shortlisted in the Best New Fashion Blogger category of the Cosmo Blog Awards. Sadly I didn't win, but with over 15,000 entries it was an amazing honour to make the final 6! I want to take this opportunity to say thank you to everyone who voted for me. It really means a lot to me and I hope that you will continue to read Confessions of a Shopaholic. Cosmo couldn't get hold of my contact details, so I missed out on the awards do at Sketch in London, but they have very kindly sent me a goody bag bursting with treats! One of which is for you - my fabulous followers ...


...The generous folks at marc b are offering 15% off purchases made at http://www.marcbbags.com/ with the discount code blogawards2010.


I love the Knightsbridge Elite in camel ostrich (RRP, £42).

No comments:

Post a Comment