Saturday 28 June 2014

Is This The Perfect Wedding Guest Dress?

Sometimes you have to search high and low for the perfect dress, but other times a lightening bolt strikes and you just know you've found 'the one' without even having to try.

When I saw this checked tea dress in the sale at M&S I didn't have to think twice about trying it on as I knew it would make the perfect wedding guest outfit with the addition of a fascinator and some heels.

Figure hugging, yet floaty in all the right places, the crepe material is well cut and gives a high quality finish. Now, I'm only 5'4'' so it is more of a midi dress on me - but I love that because it gives the dress a more vintage feel. Plus, you don't want to have the worry of whether your hemline is too short!

Everyone I know seems to be wedding planning at the moment so I know it'll get some wear on that front, but it would work just as well for a day at the races. With shoulders covered and a modest hemline it would even pass the Royal Ascot test.

M&S Checked Tea Dress, WAS £45 NOW £27

No comments:

Post a Comment