Friday 6 September 2013

Autumn's In The Air

The return home from a glorious week down in Devon filled with sun, sea, cider and scones was made all the harder to take with the decidedly winter chill in the air. There's no mistaking autumn is here, so it's time to shake the sand from my sandals and stow away the swimwear ready for next summer.

The black opaques are coming back out along with my new winter coat - which I can't deny I've been eager to give an airing for weeks.

I got my hands on the bloggers' favourite aztec biker jacket in the Zara summer sale when it was marked down from £99 - £39.99.

Spotted on a hot summer's day I could barely bring myself to try it on, but it has turned out to be a wise purchase now I'm ready for winter and starting to see the shops fill up with various similar styles.


No comments:

Post a Comment