Saturday 12 January 2013

January Sales: Zara

When it comes to shopping on the high street Zara is more often than not my first stop - especially when there's a sale on. Before Christmas I'd had my eye on a few items, namely a leopard print jumper, a pair of green sunglasses and an eagle necklace. Like a good girl I held off - and my patience has been rewarded (well, two out of three ain't bad).

The leopard print jumper had been reduced from £35 - £12.99, so I thought it would be rude not to buy the matching cardigan too.

Anyone who knows me, or reads this blog, will know I'm a complete handbag addict, so at risk of severe leopard print overdose I bagged this one, reduced from £49.99 - £29.99.

Now, I know it's not the time of year to be buying sunglasses, but I've just booked a holiday to Abu Dhabi, so the pair I'd had my eye on will be perfect - and they're reduced from £17.99 - £5.99.

Sadly there was no sign of the necklace. Although the website lists it as reduced from £22.99 - £7.99 it's out of stock. On that front the hunt continues, but statement necklaces are going to be big news for 2013 so watch this space.

P.S. Have you got an amazing sale outfit you want to show off? Tweet your #StyleSnaps to @SalesGossip and you could win £250 to spend on designer clothes at Andrea Morando! Click here to find out more.

No comments:

Post a Comment