Wednesday 8 August 2012

Longchamp at Long Last

For the best part of a year I've been longing for a stylish Longchamp shopper. London seems to be full of   ladies with a Le Pliage perched elegantly on their arm or nonchalantly slung over their shoulder, and I want my own piece of the action.

What better occasion to treat yourself than on your birthday? As today's the day it's definitely time to indulge. I'm going for a classic black bag that will go with everything, and the medium size that will hold everything I need to carry around.



If I've tempted you to take the plunge and buy your very own Le Pliage bag, but think you'd struggle to choose from the rainbow of colours available, you want check out Longchamp's customisation service. Choose the size, handle length, and a combination of 2 colours to set yourself out from the crowd.

No comments:

Post a Comment